Sweet Tea gets boozed up with Jack Daniels Whiskey, Bird Dog Peach Whiskey, and sweet summer peaches. Sip this bourbon peach iced tea by the pool or on the back porch for a refreshing summer drink.
This post may contain affiliate links. I may be compensated when you purchase through these links, at no cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Bourbon Peach Iced Tea
Iced Tea is summers official back porch (front porch) beverage; but when you whip up peaches and two kinds of whiskey (haaaay Bird Dog) that porch sittin’ summer gets kicked up a notch. Also you get kicked up a notch…this is a little boozy.
Even if your friends are sitting 6 feet away this summer you can still offer them a refreshing drink. We are definitely drinking this by the pool this summer, on repeat. And let me tell you this…I have made this tea 5 times in the last month. While I’ve been getting boozed up a little, I’ve perfected the recipe…and it’s amazing.
There is a whole situation where there is a pitcher of boozy tea…but then each glass gets a shot of bird dog peach whiskey that makes it sing to the high heavens, youknowwhatImsaying. Sing. Sang. Sung. Summer.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED TO MAKE BOURBON PEACH ICED TEA
- Prepared Sweet Tea: see recipe notes below
- Peaches: I have made this 5 times with both fresh and canned peaches. Either way, the results are the same; so you do you.
- Jack Daniels: Original Jack Daniels whiskey
- Bird Dog Peach Whiskey: This makes a big difference so head to the ABC store and grab it up.
HOW TO MAKE THIS BOOZY TEA
HOW TO MAKE SWEET TEA (SUGAR FREE BUT YOU CAN ADD SUGAR VS TRUVIA):
- Boil 6 cups of water in a kettle.
- Turn off the heat and add 4 Lipton family size tea bags (iced tea).
- Let steep for 30 minutes, add 1 cup of Truvia (or sugar if that’s your jam).
- Add the tea to a pitcher and top with 4 cups of ice and 8 cups of water to make 4 quarts or half the recipe for 2 quarts.
HOW TO MAKE BOOZY BOURBON PEACH ICED TEA:
- Blend peaches together in Magic Bullet or food processor, and strain through a fine mesh strainer. Henceforth known as “peach puree”.
- In a pitcher: add a cup of Original Jack Daniels, peach puree, 4 cups of ice and 8 cups of prepared sweet tea.
- Fill glasses halfway with ice and pour over one shot each of Bird Dog Peach Whiskey.
- Fill the rest of the way with prepared tea mixture.
THIS GOES BEST WITH:
- A kid-free day at the pool; but also:
- Bourbon Peaches A La Mode
- Parmesan Arugula Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
- Marinated Tomatoes with Burrata
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
Hey- you’ve made it this far, and now we’re BFF’s. If you make this recipe, I would love for you to give it a star rating below (scroll to the comments). Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook too!Print
3 cups of ice
8 cups of prepared sweet tea*
1 14 oz. can peaches or 3 fresh peaches, sliced
1 cup of original Jack Daniels
1 shot of Bird Dog Peach Whiskey per glass
Lots of ice
Please read the post for how I make sugar free Sweet Tea if you need a sweet tea recipe.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Steep
- Cuisine: North American
Keywords: bourbon and iced tea, whiskey and iced tea, peach tea, summer cocktail recipes, bird dog peach whiskey, summer drink recipes, iced tea recipe, boozy,