2 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
2 Tbsp brown sugar or Swerve brown sugar substitute.
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp allspice
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup evaporated milk
2 Tbsp oil (your choice of flavorless oil, I like walnut oil (a little flavor), avocado oil, and grapeseed oil)
- Swerve), nutmeg, allspice, cinnamon). Combine dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt, sugar (or
- Mix Wet Ingredients: Combine wet ingredients in another bowl (eggs, vanilla, pumpkin, oil, and evaporated milk).
- Combine: Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until batter forms, being careful not to over mix.
- Bake: Bake using a waffle maker by pouring the batter into the center of the waffle maker (about 3/4 cup). Close the waffle maker and allow to cook until done, about 3-4 minutes (time will depend on your waffle maker).
* This recipe will yield a varying number of waffles depending on the size of your waffle iron and how much batter you use. Generally, this recipe will serve 4 people.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Waffle Iron
- Cuisine: North American
Keywords: sunday morning breakfast ideas, easy yummy breakfast ideas, fall breakfast ideas, breakfast ideas at home, things to make for breakfast, pumpkin pie, pumpkin pie waffles, fall waffles, thanksgiving day breakfast, christmas breakfast, breakfast, thanksgiving breakfast ideas, thanksgiving brunch ideas