2 cups wild rice blend
3 cups of water or broth (I would use vegetable broth)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
- Instant Pot and stir. Combine all ingredients (rice, water, salt, and garlic powder) in the
- Seal: Seal the Instant Pot by closing the lid and pushing the toggle on top toward the back “sealing”.
- Set: Set the Instant Pot to the manual setting and adjust the time to 15 minutes using the +- controls.
- Release Pressure: Allow the Instant Pot to naturally release its pressure. This means you don’t touch the lid or toggle and wait until the pressure is released (the red float valve will go down).
- Fluff: Fluff the rice with a fork.
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American European
Keywords: wild rice, wild rice recipe, how to cook wild rice, how to make wild rice, wild rice blend instant pot, is wild rice a grain, lundberg wild rice, lundberg wild blend rice, how to cook wild rice blend