1 can full fat coconut milk
1 cup fruit (I used Dole Crafted Smoothies in tropical fruit)
1 Tbsp chia seeds
1 tsp maple syrup
- Blend: Blend coconut milk, fruit, and maple syrup until smooth
- Stir: Stir in chia seeds
- Assemble: Assemble the empty pouches in your baby food pouch maker, and screw in the food holder on top.
- Press: Press the food into the pouch, releasing any air as needed by slightly unscrewing the food holder.
- Cover: Screw on the cap tightly and store in the refrigerator or freezer.
* While the baby food pouches at the store are shelf stable, the ones we can make at home are not. Make sure you refrigerate or freeze your pouches.
- Category: Kid Friendly
- Method: Press
- Cuisine: North American
Keywords: baby food pouches, refillable baby food pouches, how to make baby food pouches, baby food recipes, car snacks, pouches, travel snacks, yummy toddler food, toddler food ideas