1 bulb of garlic
2 tsp olive oil
1/8 tsp salt (optional)
- Preheat oven: Preheat oven to 450°.
- Soak Terracotta Pot: Soak your Terracotta Garlic Roaster in water for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut the garlic: Cut tops off the garlic, exposing each garlic clove.
- Drizzle with oil: Drizzle evenly with olive oil making sure you are getting each clove.
- Sprinkle with salt: sprinkle lightly with salt, optional.
- Roast: Place the terracotta garlic roaster on the center rack of the oven for 45 minutes.
- Category: Condiments
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: North American
Keywords: how to roast garlic cloves in the oven, how to roast garlic in terracotta, how to cook garlic scapes, what to do with roasted garlic, oven roasted garlic cloves, how to cook garlic cloves