This Instant Pot Panera 10 Vegetable soup is the BEST healthiest soup out there! It's cozy in the winter, or perfect for a rainy day.
1/2 red bell pepper, diced
1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
1 poblano pepper, diced
1 cup frozen corn
3 carrots, diced
1/2 cup frozen peas
1 yellow onion, diced
3 stalks celery, diced
8oz frozen chopped spinach
8 cloves garlic, minced
1 c pearled barley
1 6oz can tomato paste
8 cups vegetable broth (you can use chicken broth too)
1 Tbsp dried thyme
2 Tbsp dried cilantro
2 tsp salt
- Combine diced vegetables, frozen vegetables, and barley in the instant pot
- Stir in broth, tomato paste, and herbs until evenly distributed.
- Close the lid of the Instant Pot, and push the toggle toward "sealing"
- Press "Manual", and adjust the time to 15 minutes
- Once finished, release the pressure by pushing the toggle toward "venting". I use a long handled spoon to keep my fingers away from the steam.
*This is my version, based on my best guesses, of the 10 vegetable soup I have eaten at Panera Bread. This recipe is in no way associated with or endorsed by the company Panera Bread.
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: instant pot, 10 vegetable soup, panera copy cat, panera recipes, vegan soup, vegetarian soup, healthy soup, low calorie soup, skinny soup, vegetable soup