No pectin, no sugar, this perfect Instant Pot strawberry jam is so easy and full of flavor. You can spread it on your favorite toast or use it as a strawberry pie filling. No need to store it long term because it will be gone too quickly.
This post may contain affiliate links. I may be compensated when you purchase through these links, at no cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Instant Pot Strawberry Jam (Sugar Free)
This Instant Pot strawberry jam is SO FULL of strawberry flavor. Did I say it takes 7 minutes total in the Instant Pot? It does. Two minutes of pressure cooking, 5 minutes of sautéing = perfect strawberry jam on my English Muffins in the morning.
But you guys! It's more than a toast topping. Last night I made little rustic strawberry pies after dinner and Lorddddt they were on fire. I spent my whole night obsessed with what else I could make with this jam. Hi strawberry Poptarts!
YOU WILL LOVE THIS INSTANT POT STRAWBERRY JAM:
- This only takes 7 minutes in the Instant Pot.
- No sugar (or honey, or agave, or ingredients that act like sugar): I used Swerve (granulated), a sugar substitute that doesn't raise blood sugar.
- Homemade jam tastes WAYYY better than store bought jam.
- This is a small batch of jam so you can just keep it in the refrigerator.
- I can't stop thinking about all of things I am going to make with this jam. Mini pies: check. Strawberry Poptarts: in the pipeline.
- I have a small selection of antique canning jars, pictured here. You can find a great selection of canning jars here, including the aqua, green, and amber heritage jars.
WHAT GOES IN STRAWBERRY JAM?
- Strawberries: Ripe, in season strawberries are the best, but you can also use frozen.
- Lemon: the lemon juice will work with the Swerve to gel the pectin in the strawberries.
- Swerve: You can use sugar if sugar is your thing. It is not our thing, so we will use Swerve, made of the sugar alcohol, erythritol. It bakes just like sugar but doesn't raise blood sugar.
HOW TO MAKE INSTANT POT STRAWBERRY JAM
- Gather your ingredients: 1 lb. of fresh strawberries, ½ lemon, ½ cup Swerve (granulated).
- Slice the strawberries and add to the Instant Pot. Cover in lemon juice and Swerve, stir completely. Allow to sit for 30 minutes. This will release the liquid you need to operate the Instant Pot.
- Begin the Instant Pot process by closing the lid and pushing the toggle on top toward "sealing". Set it to "Manual" for 2 minutes. Allow it to naturally release it's pressure (around 10 minutes or so).
- Cancel the "keep warm" function and set the Instant Pot to "Saute". Saute the jam for 5 minutes. It will begin to thicken.
- It will gel as it cools, let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
STRAWBERRY JAM GOES GREAT WITH:
- Farmhouse Style Dinner Rolls
- Gourmet Banana Bread
- 100% Whole Wheat Bread (Bread Machine)
- Strawberry And Cream Baked Oatmeal
- Keto Low Carb Sugar Free Nutella
Hey- you’ve made it this far, and now we’re BFF’s. If you make this recipe, I would love for you to give it a star rating below (scroll to the comments). Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook too!Print
16 oz. fresh strawberries or frozen (thawed), diced
½ cup Swerve (granulated)
Juice and zest of ½ lemon
Allow to stand for at least 30 minutes, more is okay
Set Instant Pot to "Manual" for 2 minutes. Allow it to naturally pressure release (10 minutes or so)
Set the Instant Pot to Saute and saute the jam, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes
Fill container of choice and allow the jam to cool
This recipe is not for canning jam. I have never come across a canning recipe that works with a sugar substitute.
- Category: Condiments
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: North American
Keywords: strawberry jam, instant pot strawberry jam, sugar free strawberry jam, keto strawberry jam, low carb strawberry jam, no sugar strawberry jam