The fluffiest egg sandwich you have ever had with cheese and tomatoes on top. Bonus points for a brioche bun!
1 Tbsp whole milk
1 slice American cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
Tomatoes or other toppings you love
Brioche bun or your favorite bun/bread
- Scramble Eggs: Scramble eggs with salt, pepper, and milk (if making an omelette scramble your ingredients now)
- Pour Into Egg Cooker: Pour scrambled eggs into omelette tray of the egg cooker.
- Pour In Water: Pour the correct amount of water into the egg cooker (I fill up the cup)
- Turn on: Turn on the egg cooker and let the eggs cook.
- Add cheese: Once done the light will turn off, add cheese on top and replace lid (2 minutes)
- Assemble the sandwich: Spread the mayo on your bun or bread, carefully transfer your eggs, top with tomatoes or whatever else you like.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Egg Cooker
- Cuisine: North American
Keywords: egg cooker, egg sandwich, egg sandwich hack, perfect egg sandwich, folded egg sandwich, easy egg sandwich, egg bread sandwich, presto egg cooker, egg cooker, round egg cooker, elite cuisine egg cooker, how to use egg cooker