If there ever were a way to make Skinny blood orange Margaritas the easy way, this is it!
2oz. Gold Tequila
- Wet the rim: Run a lime around the rim of your glass (or dip in orange juice).
- Salt the rim: Plunge the glass into large flake sea salt to line the rim.
- Get ice: Fill your glass (I used Mason Jars) with ice.
- Pour in the mix: Pour in 4 oz. of Jordans Skinny Mixes Blood Orange Margarita Mix.
- Pour in the tequila: Pour in 2 oz. Gold Tequila (I used Margaritaville).
- Lime time: Squeeze just a little squeeze of lime (just a blip).
- Stir: Stir with a glass straw (my favorite).
Alternately, you can choose to do 6oz. Jordans Skinny Mixes: Blood Orange Margarita Mix and 2 oz. Gold Tequila.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: margarita, skinny margarita, skinny orange margarita, jordans skinny mixes, blood orange margarita, skinny margarita recipe, skinny margarita recipes, how to make a margarita, margarita recipe, blood orange margarita mix, skinny margarita recipe easy, how to make a skinny margarita