2 cups of my Three Bean Salad recipe (this salad is perfect for burritos, tacos, etc)
1 cup of prepared quinoa (see notes)
1 chipotle pepper and 2 tsp sauce (from chipotle en adobo)
1/4 cup rolled oats
- Prepare my three-bean salad recipe.
- Process: Pulse all ingredients in a food processor until beans become a paste.
- Form: Form into four equal-sized patties.
- Brown: Brown patties in olive oil for two to three minutes on each side.
- Bake: Carefully transfer to a baking sheet (they are still soft, you may need to tuck in the edges to form circle patties again) Bake for 30 minutes.
Easy stovetop quinoa: Combine 1 cup of quinoa and 2 cups water in a saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil and then turn down to medium-low heat. Cook for 20-25 minutes.
*You will have leftover quinoa and three-bean salad. Perfect to make more burgers or throw in a tortilla for burritos, quesadillas, tacos, and more.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: North American
Keywords: veggie burger, black bean burger, three bean burger, vegan burger, vegetarian burger, veggie burger recipes, simple black bean burger recipe, black bean chipotle burger