2 cups brown rice
2 1/2 cups water
1 tsp salt
1 cup quinoa
2 cups water
1/3 cup sesame seeds
6 Tbsp sesame oil
1/2tsp - 1 tsp crushed red pepper
1 medium bulb garlic
1 tsp kosher salt
- Easy Instant Pot Brown Rice Recipe. You will need to make the full amount. If you don't have an Instant Pot, go ahead and make brown rice your favorite way. Start by making the brown rice. Follow my
- On the stovetop: Combine 1 cup of quinoa with 2 cups of water in a covered saucepan. Bring to a boil, and then reduce to medium-low heat. Keep it covered and allow it to cook for 20-25 minutes until all water is absorbed.
- In a saute pan: Over medium heat, combine oil, salt, and chili flakes. Allow to heat for 5 minutes. Add garlic slices and cook until they begin to brown, watching carefully (about 3-5 minutes).
- Stir: Stir together all of the cooked rice, 2 cups of the cooked quinoa, sesame seeds, and oil mixture.
- Serve: Serve with crispy garlic on top and sliced green onions.
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Asian American
Keywords: is brown rice gluten free, brown or white rice, brown rice recipes, what is quinoa, is quinoa gluten free, quinoa bowl recipe, red quinoa recipes, healthy side dishes, rice side dishes, rice side dishes for dinner,