1 can of black beans
1 can of kidney beans
1 can of garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
1 red onion, finely diced
7 cloves of garlic, minced
1 jalapeno, finely diced (leave seeds for extra spicy, remove seeds for not so spicy)
1 red pepper, diced
1 orange pepper, diced
1 Tbsp maple syrup
1 1/2 tsp salt
juice of 1 lime
2 Tbsp orange juice
1/2 tsp cumin
- Combine beans, peppers, onion, and garlic in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk: Whisk together olive oil, garlic, maple syrup, lime juice, orange juice, salt, and cumin.
- Stir: Stir the dressing into the bean mixture.
- Let stand: let stand, covered, in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: Mexican American
Keywords: bean salad, recipe for 3 bean salad, three bean salad recipe, recipe for three bean salad, vegan, vegetarian, vegan salad, easy vegetarian recipes, mexican vegan recipes, healthy mexican recipes, healthy dinner ideas