Crunchy tortilla chips are loaded with creamy pepper jack cheese black beans and olives. These easy sheet pan nachos are smothered with homemade pico de gallo salsa, guacamole, sour cream, lettuce, and fresh jalapenos.
This post may contain affiliate links. I may be compensated when you purchase through these links, at no cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Ultimate Loaded Sheet Pan Nachos
These nachos. No other nacho recipe needed...for the rest of forever. These sheet pan nachos are loaded up with the best things. They look fancy but there's nothing fancy to see here. Fake fancy. They come together fast and when everyone digs in, they go away fast. Fast fancy. Grabbing chips from the bottom and scooping all the things from the top = a game of hungry hungry hippos for the whole family.
SHEET PAN NACHOS ARE VERSATILE:
- These nachos are for any time of day. Lunch, Dinner, Appetizer.
- They feed a crowd: perfect for busy times, or cozy times, or lazy times. Throw it all on a pan and put it on the counter for everyone to eat.
- The ingredients are mostly really fresh and bright! My favorite.
- You can really put any of your favorites on top, here is what I'm thinking: cilantro lime rice, spicy shrimp, crumbled chorizo, Queso Fresco, corn, peppers, taco sauce.
WHAT GOES IN SHEET PAN NACHOS?
- Black beans: Rinsed and drained black beans from the can are perfect.
- Sliced Black Olives: Non-negotiable for me, drain and pour them on.
- Tortilla Chips: Any will do. I love restaurant style salty cantina chips the best.
- Pepper Jack Cheese: You can substitute cheddar, or even queso (skip the baking)
- Tomatoes: For the homemade salsa, guacamole, and chopped tomato on top.
- Avocado: For the guacamole. You can leave off the guac, but also we aren't friends.
- Cilantro: Goes into the salsa, guacamole, and garnish
- Lime: Goes into the salsa, and guacamole.
- Onion: key ingredient in the fresh salsa and guacamole.
- Garlic: key ingredient in the fresh salsa and guacamole.
- Shredded Lettuce: optional topping but gives it a nice taco salad vibe.
HOW TO MAKE NACHOS IN THE OVEN
- Chips go down, cheese on top: Bake 5 minutes at 350°.
- Throw tomato, onion, cilantro, lime juice, 1 tsp olive oil, in a food processor = the easiest freshest homemade salsa ever.
- Throw avocado, onion, cilantro, garlic, tomato, lime juice in the food processor = creamy guacamole of your dreams.
- Top the cheesy chips with black beans and olives.
- Top that with more cheese and bake for 6 minutes at 350°
- Layer it up with all the things: shredded lettuce, salsa, extra tomatoes, guacamole, sour cream, and fresh jalapenos.
SHEET PAN NACHOS GO GREAT WITH:
Hey- you’ve made it this far, and now we’re BFF’s. If you make this recipe, I would love for you to give it a star rating below (scroll to the comments). Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook too!Print
¾ bag tortilla chips (enough to fill your cookie sheet)
16 oz. pepper jack cheese
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can sliced black olives, drained
1 tomato, diced
¼ head iceberg lettuce, shredded
1 cup sour cream
1 jalapeno, sliced
FOR THE PICO DE GALLO SALSA:
½ red onion
1 tsp olive oil
FOR THE GUACAMOLE:
2 cloves garlic
½ red onion
Preheat oven to 350°
On a sheet pan, spread out tortilla chips so that they cover the pan
Sprinkle on half of the pepper jack cheese
Bake 5 minutes
Remove from oven and top with black beans and sliced black olives
Sprinkle on the remaining pepper jack cheese
Bake for 6 minutes
Add ingredients for Pico de gallo salsa into a food processor, pulse 10 times or until combined* set aside
Add ingredients for Guacamole into food processor, pulse 10 times or until combined*
Layer shredded lettuce onto nachos
Randomly around the pan spoon salsa, guacamole, sour cream
Sprinkle on sliced jalapenos
* be careful not to process salsa and guacamole too long. Pulse until they are combined but not totally smooth.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: loaded nachos, sheet pan nachos, oven nachos, family nachos, party nachos, spicy nachos, nachos for a crowd, easy oven nachos, how do I make nachos, restaurant style nachos, taco bell nachos at home