1 block of Violife Feta Cheese (or your favorite feta cheese)
1 pint cherry tomatoes (1 1/4 cups)
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tsp sea salt
Zest of 1 lemon
13 large basil leaves
1/2 tsp sea salt (optional at the end)
16 oz pasta of choice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Assemble: In a casserole dish, place feta in the center surrounded by tomatoes. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
- Bake: Bake covered for 20 minutes.
- Boil: Cook pasta of choice according to package directions. Remember to salt the water.
- Toss: Remove feta and tomato mixture from the oven and toss with the pasta. Add additional salt as needed, according to your tastes.
- Let Stand: Let the pasta stand 5 minutes before serving, tossing every minute or two.
- Serve: Serve with basil on top.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Italian American
Keywords: feta pasta, vegan feta pasta, vegan feta, vegan pasta, dinner, lunch, vegan, vegetarian, baked feta pasta, feta tomato pasta, feta pasta recipe, pasta with feta cheese, vegan feta cheese,